Today’s nail art was inspired by the movie clueless. For this nail art you will need:
- OPI natural nail base coat
- A yellow polish (Rimmel Chin up buttercup)
- A black stamping polish (born pretty store)
- A white stamping polish (born pretty store)
- hehe75 stamping plate
- stamper and scraper
- your favorite top coat (seche vite)
Apply one coat of OPi natural nail base coat to all nails, followed by two coats of your yellow polish. Allowing for drying time between coats. Allow for all coats to dry fully before moving onto step two.
Stamp the first plaid design of the hehe 75 plate using the black stamping polish and the stamper and scraper, Then stamp the slightly thinner plaid design using the white stamping polish over the top, slightly offset from the black. Do this for the middle and ring finger only.
Using a cotton bud dipped in acetone remover or a cleanup brush, remove the excess stamping from the skin around the nails and then apply one coat of your favorite top coat.