This nail art was posted on my instagram a little while ago but I though you might like the details! So for this look you will need:
- OPI natural nail base coat
- Baby pink polish (Rimmel Lose your lingerie)
- Blue stamping polish (Born pretty store)
- Moyou London sci-fi 06 stamping plate
- stamper and scraper
- Your favorite top coat (sally hansen insta dri)
Apply one coat of OPI natural nail base coat to all nails followed by two coats of baby pink polish, allowing for drying time between each coat. Make sure each coat is dry before starting the next step.
Using the Moyou London sci-fi 06 plate and your blue stamping polish stamp the bottom left design onto the middle and ring finger. Allow this to dry completely.
Using a cotton bud dipped in polish remover or a cleanup brush remove the excess stamp from the skin around the nail. Then add a layer of your favorite top coat, while this is still wet add the rhinestones to the stamped nails and you’re done!