- OPI natural nail base coat
- Camo Green nail polish (Rimmel Camouflage chic)
- Black stamping polish (born pretty store)
- Nicole diary ND-108 stamping plate
- Stamper and scraper
- Your favourite top coat (Seche Vite)
- Matte top coat (OPI matte top coat)
- Gold studs
Apply one coat of OPI natural nail base coat over all nails, followed by two coats of the camouflage green polish. Allow for drying Time between coats and make sure the polish is 100% dry before moving onto the next step.
Using the black stamping polish, stamper and scraper pick up the end most portion of the design. Apply this to the pinky nail. Keep repeating this step moving up the design until the entire pattern is across your nails, or all four fingers (other than the thumb) are complete.
Cleanup any excess polish off of the skin using a cotton bud dipped in acetone remover or a cleanup brush. Then apply one coat of your favourite top coat. While this is wet apply the gold studs to the nails wherever you want them.
Once the shiny top coat is 100% dry add your matte topcoat for a lovely shine free finish!