Today’s details are for these lovely nude and yellow matte and iridescent nails. I love these much more than I thought I would! You will need:
- A base coat
- A nude polish (rimmel rain rain go away)
- An iridescent or chameleon polish (Rimmel pearly queen or OPI significant other colour)
- A yellow stamping polish (born pretty store shade 6)
- Stamper and scraper
- A floral stamping image (hehe75)
- Your favorite top coat (seche vite)
- Matte Top coat (OPI matte top coat)
Apply one coat of your favorite top coat to all nails. Then apply two coats of your nude polish to all nails, allowing for drying time in between.
Apply one coat of iridescent polish to the middle and ring finger nails, allow this to dry fully before moving onto the next Step.
Using your yellow stamping polish and the floral stamping image (the flower from the center of hehe75), stamp the flowers onto the two iridescent nails only. Leave this to dry for a little while and then clean up any excess from the stamp on the fingers using a cotton bud dipper in acetone remover or a cleanup brush.
Apply your favorite top coat on all nails to seal in the design, once this is dry add matte top coat to the nude nails, but left the two iridescent nails shiny! And you’re done!