- OPI natural nail base coat
- Grey duochrome shimmer polish (Sinful colors konstellation)
- Yellow polish (rimmel – chin up buttercup)
- Red polish (Barry M dead heat)
- Striping tape
- Fast drying top coat
- Black polish (China Glaze liquid leather)
- Matte top coat (OPI matte top coat)
Apply one coat of base coat to all nails, then apply two coats of red to the ring nail, and yellow to the middle nail. Apply two coats of the grey to all other nails. Allow to dry between coats.
Apply a quick drying top coat to all nails to seal the polish in and leave to dry for 30 minutes to ensure you won’t ruin it with the striping tape.
Apply the striping tape to form a deep V on the ring nail, press down the tape and then fill in the bottom section with the black polish. Repeat this on the middle nail.
Once dry apply another coat of quick dry top coat to the yellow and red nails followed by one coat of matte top coat to both. You’re done!