- OPI natural nail base coat
- Pale yellow polish (Rimmel chin up buttercup)
- Pale pink polish (rimmel lose your lingerie)
- Born Pretty Store Yellow stamping polish shade 6 ( Item no. #22325 buy Here! )
- Latex free finger guards (Item no. #27347 buy Here!)
- Fruit stamping plate BP-X04 (Item no. #29977 buy Here!)
- Metal stamper and scraper set (Item no. #30987 buy Here!)
- Latex free sponge
- Your favourite top coat
Apply one coat of base coat to all nails, followed by two coats of pale pink polish to all but the ring nail. Allow for dry time between coats.
On the ring nail, apply the latex free skin guard round the nail and press firmly t protect the skin around the nail and make cleanup easier. Then apply the stripes of polish to the sponge to create a gradient from pale yellow to pink and sponge as many layers as needed onto the nail. Apply a layer of fast drying top coat to all nails and leave to dry for 15 minutes.
Using the yellow stamping polish, stamper and scraper and the fruit stamping plate stamp the lemon design and randomly place a lemon on each nail.
Remove excess stamp from the skin and then add a fresh layer of top coat to seal in the design. And you’re done!
~~~~IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM BORN PRETTY STORE USE MY CODE DVN10 TO GET 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE~~~~