- OPI natural nail base coat
- Lilac polish (rimmel go wild-er-ness)
- Black stamping polish ( item no. #22322 Born pretty store)
- Light blue polish (rimmel breakfast in bed)
- Metal stamper and scraper set (item no. #30987 buy Here!)
- Dreamcatcher stamping plate (item no. #29544 buy Here!)
- Clear polish (la femme)
- Favourite top coat
- Black studs
Apply one coat of base coat to all nails followed by two coats of the lilac polish. Allow for dry time between coats and allow to fully dry.
Using the stamper scraper set and the dreamcatcher stamping plate. Pick up the image of one feather on the stamper in black. Then fill in the gaps of the feather in the blue polish. Allow this to dry on the stamper head then apply a layer of clear polish over the area you want. Allow this to dry fully.
Peel the reverse stamper decal off of the stamper, and place on the ring nail. Push the decal onto the nail and remove excess using acetone. Press down a little further, and then add a layer of top coat to seal it in.
Using a blob of topcoat add a black stud to the middle nail. Topcoat all other nails and you’re done!
~~~~IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM BORN PRETTY STORE USE MY CODE DVN10 TO GET 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE~~~~