- Base coat (Cuccio forte horsetail grass nail strengthener)
- Pale blue polish (models own blue berry muffin)
- White stamping polish (Born Pretty store)
- Stamper and scraper set
- BP-L013 stamping plate
- Quick dry top coat (Seche vite)
- Floral lace water decals (STZ-303 I think??)
- Small bowl of water
Apply one layer of base coat followed by two coats of blue polish to all nails. Allow for drying time between coats to avoid a gooey mess. Then when the blue is 100% dry move onto step two.
Using your stamper, scraper, white polish and stamping plate stamp the chevron image and place onto each nail. Remove excess stamp using a cotton bud or a cleanup brush and acetone.
Apply a layer of quick dry top coat and allow to dry completely. Choose your water decals and cut them out of the sheet.
Peel off the plastic of the decal and place them in the water for around 15 seconds, once ready slide the decal off of the backing and place on the nail. Press down onto the nail and then remove excess if neccesary. Apply a second generous layer of quick dry top coat to seal in the water decal.
Repeat step four for each nail. And you’re done!