- Perfect formulas powder pink gel coat (to cancel out my yellow stained nails)
- Large and little dotting tool
- Models Own – Coconut cream
- MUA – pistachio ice cream
- Make up gallery – Bambino blue
- Make up gallery – lavender cream
- Make up gallery – pink sherbet
- Nails Inc – Kensington caviar 45 second top coat
(You can use any variations of brand for the colours of course)
Apply one coat of the powder pink gel coat (no cure or lamp needed), this acts as a base and cancels the yellow out of stained nails.
Onto a wipeable or throw away surface like some shiny cardboard, place a large blob of the first colour (lavender), dip the large dotting tool into the polish and place large dots at the tip of the nail and less further up. Then use the small Dotting tool to place the small dots further up more sparsely. There should be more dots at the tip of the nail than the top.
Repeat step two for every single colour, leave some gaps but try and have a more concentrated section of dots at the tip of the nail.
Once dry apply a nice layer of top coat to the nail and allow to dry 100% and you’re done!!