- Base coat (polish me royalty – gimme some base)
- Pastel Blue polish (make up gallery – bambino blue)
- Moyou Tumblr girl stamping plate 01
- Black stamping polish
- White polish (china glaze – white on white)
- Pink polish
- Lilac polish
- Nude polish
- Clear polish
- Tweezers and brush (from this mat set from BPS item no. 38818 option 1. Buy Here!)
- Stamper and scraper set (item no.26498 buy Here!)
Before painting your nails, use the stamper and scraper to stamp two of the unicone heads from the tumblr girl 01 stamping plate in black. They should both fit on the same stamper head.
Fill in the unicones using the pastel polishes for the hair, nude for the cone and white for the unicone body. Leave to dry for a second while you apply base coat, then apply a layer of clear coat and leave to one side. I used the brush that came with my Born Pretty Store Mat set.
Having applied your base coat apply two or three coats of your blue polish to all nails, allow for drying between coats. Once the polish is mostly or completely use the slanted tweezers to peel up your decal and place onto the nail. Press down the decal onto the nail to secure.
Use a cleanup brush to remove any excess and then apply a layer of top coat to all nails and you’re done!
~~~~IF YOU WANT TO BUY ANYTHING FROM BORN PRETTY STORE USE MY CODE DVNW10 TO GET 10% OFF YOUR PURCHASE~~~~